Fire destroyed a wood shop at a boy’s camp in Sebago off Route 114 on the shore of Lake Sebago.

Investigators suspect the fire may have started when vapors from some urethane ignited. Nobody was hurt and no other buildings were damaged, said Ron Hall, executive director of Camp O-At-Ka.

The building that burned has two garage bays, which contained equipment like a wood splitter and an outboard engine. The other side of the building contained the wood shop, Hall said.

A caretaker and maintenance person do work at the camp grounds during the winter, Hall said.

The fire broke out at 7 a.m. and was under control by 8:30 a.m. It drew crews from five towns. Hall said the building will have to be rebuilt but it was not historical.

The camp was founded in 1906 by an Episcopal minister to reward boys who practiced what he called “Sir Galahad values,” including helpfulness, obedience, truth, chivalry and service.

8:34 a.m.

Firefighters are on the scene of a blaze a building off Route 114 in Sebago.

The fire at Camp O-At-Ka was reported at about 7 a.m. and fire officials sounded a second alarm drawing firefighters from neighboring communities.

Firefighters were still at the scene at 8:30 a.m. Nobody had been injured.