• United Way of York County added three individuals to its team.
Lauren Anderson was named manager of resource development. She previously worked as an environmental economic analyst with Abt Associates in Cambridge, Mass.
Lindsay Copeland was named 2-1-1 resource coordinator for York County. Copeland previously owned and operated InnVisibility, an internet advertising consulting business.
Victoria Swerdlow was hired as the director of administrative operations. She is also the chief financial officer for the Maine Association of Nonprofits and an accountant for the Falmouth Memorial Library
• Phil Gerhardt and Joel Lussier joined Sevee & Maher Engineers, Inc.
Gerhardt, a professional engineer, was hired to work in its environmental management and permitting department.
Lussier joined the CADD department. He is a recent graduate of Central Maine Community College with a degree in applied science in architectural and civil engineering technology.
• Brittni Foss was hired as a member representative at Community Credit Union.
Foss, of Auburn, is an Edward Little High School graduate and previously worked at Simone’s Hotdogs for six years.
• Meredith Eilers joined the litigation group at Bernstein Shur.
Eilers joined the firm’s Portland office. Her practice will focus on a variety of litigation matters for Bernstein Shur’s clients.
• Lisa Magnacca joined Drummond Woodsum.
Magnacca’s practice will focus on business and commercial law matters.
She recently graduated from the University of Maine School of Law. As a student, she served as a judicial extern with Judge Kermit V. Lipez of the First Circuit Court of Appeals, and as an extern with the Appellate Division of the United States Attorney’s office in Portland.
• Pamela Haney joined Synernet to lead the organization’s new coding services division.
Haney has more than 20 years of experience in medical records and health information systems.
Haney spent the past 10 years as director of health information services and privacy officer for Lincoln County Healthcare in Damariscotta.
• Jonathan Sirois joined the general contracting firm of H.E. Callahan Construction Co. as a project manager.
Sirois is a certified professional contractor and project management professional. He has 10 years of construction management experience.
• Bruce Carter joined T.Y. Lin International’s Falmouth office as CADD technician.
Tim Poulin also joined the firm, as a structural designer.
• Natalie Green was promoted to operations support/ACH coordinator at Community Credit Union.
Green, of Turner, joined the credit union in January 2011 as a member representative.
• Randee Reynolds of West Gardiner was named president of the Parkview Adventist Medical Center.
Reynolds had served as interim president for the past six months.
Since 2008, Reynolds has been employed by the Northern New England Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist, most recently holding the position of secretary and treasurer.
• The following individuals were elected to the Friends of Midcoast Maine’s board of trustees.
The new board members are: Jan Anderson of Belfast; Fred Lilly of Bremen; Misty Gorski of Bowdoin; JoAnn Myers of Waldoboro, and Betsy Saltonstall of Rockport.
Anderson is a co-owner of Coastal Farms and Food Processing in Belfast. Lilly is a design builder and has worked for the Knickerbocker Group as a construction manager.
Gorski is the town planner in Wiscasset.
Myers is owner of Beau Chemin Preservation Farm. Saltonstall works for Pen Bay Healthcare on its capital campaign.
AWARDS and RECOGNITION
• Fred Connelly, a provisioning supervisor at Pioneer Telephone in South Portland, was recently recognized for the accomplishment of having perfect attendance on the job for 10 years.
• Verrill Dana‘s website was recognized by the Web Marketing Association with its Legal Standard of Excellence award for website redesign.
Verrill Dana worked with developer OneNorth on their redesign project.