• Jason McIntire aced the fifth hole at Willowdale Golf Club on June 30. He used a 5-iron for the 192-yard shot, witnessed by Walt McCallister and Tom Joyce.
• Charles Pfeffer carded a hole-in-one on the 186-yard 15th hole at the Purpoodock Club on Aug. 16. Pfeffer used a 2-iron for the shot, witnessed by Daryll Coates, Richard Pfeffer and Eric Harrison.
• David Parker used a 9-iron to make a hole-in-one on the 134-yard fourth hole at Portland Country Club on Aug. 17. The shot was witnessed by Art Batson Jr., Joe Bruno and Bob Harmon.
• Paul Smith made a hole-in-one on the seventh hole at Willowdale Golf Club on Aug. 17. He used a 4-hybrid for the 156-yard shot. His playing partners were Rob Langlois, Chandler Langlois and Connor Langlois.
• Charlie Plourde aced the 17th hole at Gorham Country Club on Aug. 17. He used an 8-iron for the 141-yard shot, witnessed by Mike Murphy, Gary Fifield and Ron Jersey.
• John McLean used a 3-wood to ace the 185-yard sixth hole at Riverside North on Aug. 18.
He was in a foursome with Arthur Winship, George Milliken and Fred Fasulo.
• John Morin recorded a hole-in-one Aug. 25 on the 159-yard 11th hole at Sable Oaks, using a 5-iron. It was witnessed by Richard Murphy and Mike Murphy.
• Rick Bourget made his second career hole-in-one, acing the 216-yard 16th hole at Fox Ridge Golf Club on Aug. 25.
Bourget, who was playing with Chris Cloutier, Matt Ouellette and Shawn McCormick, used a 5-iron.