NEW YORK — The following is a list of initial public offerings planned for the coming week.
• 500.com Ltd. – Shenzhen, China, 5.786 million American depositary shares, each representing 10 class A ordinary shares, priced $9 to $11, managed by Deutsche Bank. Proposed NYSE symbol WBAI. Business: Online sports lottery service provider.
• GFI Software S.A. – Luxembourg, 6.1 million common shares, priced $12 to $14, managed by J.P. Morgan, Credit Suisse, and Jefferies. Proposed NYSE symbol GFIS. Business: Collaboration and IT software.
• Navigator Holdings Ltd. – London, 11.3 million common shares, priced $17 to $19, managed by Jefferies, and Morgan Stanley. Proposed NYSE symbol NVGS. Business: Owns and operates the largest fleet of handysize liquefied gas carriers.
• Oxford Immunotec Global plc – Abington, U.K., 5.36 million ordinary shares, priced $13 to $15, managed by J.P. Morgan, and Piper Jaffray. Proposed Nasdaq symbol OXFD. Business: Sells diagnostic tests for latent tuberculosis infection.
• Sungy Mobile Ltd. – Guangzhou, China, 7 million American depositary shares, each representing 6 class A ordinary shares, priced $9.50 to $11.50, managed by Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan. Proposed Nasdaq symbol GOMO. Business: Applications and mobile platform development.
• TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals Corp. – Malvern, Pa., 6.43 million shares, priced $13 to $15, managed by Oppenheimer, Guggenheim, and Needham. Proposed Nasdaq symbol TLOG. Business: Small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
• Trevena Inc. – King of Prussia, Pa., 5.77 million shares, priced $12 to $14, managed by Barclays, and Jefferies. Proposed Nasdaq symbol TRVN. Business: Biotech developing treatments for acute heart failure.
• Vince Holding Corp. – New York, 10 million shares, priced $17 to $19, managed by Goldman Sachs, Baird, and BofA Merrill Lynch. Proposed NYSE symbol VNCE. Business: High-end contemporary clothing line.
• Vital Therapies Inc. – San Diego, 4.4 million shares, priced $16 to 418, managed by Credit Suisse, and William Blair. Proposed Nasdaq symbol VTL. Business: Biotech developing treatments for acute liver failure.