• Andrea Ribeiro joined Rowe Auto Group has their Lincoln sales specialist.
Ribeiro, of South Portland, brings more than 20 years of experience in luxury auto sales to Rowe.
• Jacquelyn Villinski was hired as technical director at Maine Environmental Laboratory in Yarmouth.
Villinski was previously a senior analytical chemist and quality control liaison at Tom’s of Maine in Kennebunk.
• Jeniffer Cooley joined Northeast Security Systems as the inside sales and marketing manager.
Cooley previously worked at Carrabassett Marketing and Printing and its sister company, Nancy Marshall Communications, as a graphic designer.
• Deirdre Fulton, longtime Portland Phoenix staff writer, will take over as managing editor effective Jan. 8.
Fulton has been the paper’s full-time staff writer since May 2007 and was a staff writer for the Boston Phoenix from 2004 to 2006. She started working with the company as an intern in 2003.
Fulton replaces Jeff Inglis, who has served as managing editor since December 2005.
AWARDS and RECOGNITIONS
• Benjamin Jones, a 2013 graduate of New England Law School, received the prestigious 2013 Adams Pro Bono Publico Award presented by the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts.
Jones was recognized for his dedication to pro bono work including his leadership and management of the CORI Initiative, work with The Innocence Project, Greater Boston Legal Services and Shelter Legal Services.
Jones is a 2002 Yarmouth High School graduate and 2006 graduate of the University of Vermont.
• Consigli Construction Co. Inc. recently received a 2013 Maine Preservation Statewide Honor Award for the exterior restoration of the Togus VA Building No. 200, the Main Hospital, Augusta.
Recently listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Togus VA Medical Center campus encompasses more than 500 acres of buildings and natural woodlands and is the oldest veterans’ facility in the country. Built in 1933 in the art deco style, Building No. 200 became the most prominent structure on campus and remains the focal point of the entire complex.
• Don Briggs, a lawyer from Rockport, was selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2014 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of personal injury litigation.
Briggs has handled thousands of personal injury cases in his career. He specializes in helping victims of car accidents, medical malpractice and other personal injury negligence cases.
• John Isaacson was recently elected chairperson of the Covenant Health Systems Inc. board of directors.
Isaacson has served on the Covenant board since 2004. He has also been an active board member and chair at St. Mary’s Health System in Lewiston, which includes St. Mary’s Hospital and d’Youville Pavilion. St. Mary’s is a member of Covenant Health Systems.