• Kathleen Sheridan, M.D., an obstetrician-gynecologist, joined the medical staff at Central Maine Medical Center.
Sheridan is practicing with Central Maine Obstetrics-Gynecology in Lewiston.
She previously practiced with Obstetrics-Gynecology of Lancaster in Lancaster, Pa.
• CEI in Wiscasset recently announced the following hires:
Brad Bennett joined the firm as an Internet technology sssistant.
Rose Creps was hired as an agriculture business specialist with CEI’s Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems program.
Ray Farrell was hired as the technical services network administrator. Jody Gould was hired as a loan administrator for CEI Lending.
Sarah Matel was hired as a senior credit officer. Cole Palmer was named a loan and investment officer.
• Debora Keller was named executive director of the Bath Housing Authority.
Keller, of Bath, has over 20 years of experience in nonprofit management. She is a community development leader in Maine and was the 2010 recipient of the Joseph Kreisler Community Impact Award from Preble Street for her work developing Florence House in Portland.
• Eric Farrell has been named assistant director for admissions at Unity College.
Farrell has transfer specific recruitment experience, having most recently served as transfer adviser at the University of Wisconsin – Platteville.
• Corenna Howard was promoted to senior administrative officer at CEI in Wiscasset.
• Daniel Wallace, CEI’s program developer for sustainable agriculture, was selected by the Opportunity Finance Network and the Citi Foundation as one of 50 Community Development Financial Institution professionals to take part in the Citi Leadership Program for Opportunity Finance.
• Portland resident Kim Anania was elected to the Board of Directors of Friends of Casco Bay/Casco Baykeeper. She founded KMA Consulting in 2007 to offer businesses advice and support in human resources management and organizational development. The fourth generation of her family to summer on an island in Casco Bay, Anania says, “Joining the board of Friends of Casco Bay is a way to pay it forward so that my family and others can continue to enjoy and appreciate it as much as I have.”
• David Beneman has been reappointed for a third term as the federal public defender for the district of Maine.
Beneman is a graduate of Bates College and the University of Maine School of Law.