LANCASTER, N.H. – One of four people accused of ransacking the grave of a New Hampshire businessman in search of his “real will” has been found not guilty. A man who already pleaded guilty in the case testified he partnered with David Grey to dig up the grave of Eddie Nash in Colebrook last year.

The Caledonian Record reports that Grey’s lawyer said there was no evidence linking the 54-year-old Grey to the grave ransacking.

Grey was acquitted Friday of interfering with a cemetery; conspiracy; criminal mischief; and abuse of a corpse.

Police said Nash’s daughter, Melanie Nash, felt she was shorted in her share of the inheritance after her father died in 2004, went in search of the “real will,” and believed it was buried with him. She faces trial next month.