Nearly two weeks after one man was killed and two others injured in an apparent home invasion in Rangeley, no arrests have been made and police continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the confrontation, which they say may have been drug-related.

Michael Bokun, 29, of Manhattan, New York, died from a gunshot wound to the chest as a result of the July 28 confrontation at 2564 Main St.

Hector Munoz, 48, also of New York City, was treated for a head injury at Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, released, then arrested on an unrelated probation violation. Maine Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said Wednesday that Munoz remains in custody and that he had no further information on what the probation violation was related to.

“I have no new information on this other than that we continue to investigate and there are no new developments,” McCausland said.

A third man who lived at the Main Street home, but whom police have not publicly identified, was also treated at Central Maine Medical Center for injuries July 28. McCausland said Wednesday he had no information about whether the man had been released from the hospital.

The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office found the two injured men “at the residence or in the general neighborhood” after getting an emergency call about 1:30 a.m. July 28, according to police. They have not said how many people they believe were involved.

McCausland said Wednesday that he was not sure whether charges will be brought.

Information on whether Bokun or Munoz have criminal records in New York was not immediately available from the New York Police Department.