Wednesday, March 12, 2014
• Shayne Croy was recently hired by Day One as an outpatient clinician at the Teen Center in Portland.
Croy has worked with at-risk youth in both Alaska and Connecticut.
Steve Rogers, Jeanne Martin and Deborah Morrison also joined Day One as care associates for its residential program.
• The following people joined Wright-Pierce:
Christine Manderson, of Yarmouth, was hired to work with project teams in all Wright-Pierce offices, providing GIS mapping and data development for water, wastewater, stormwater and other civil infrastructure projects through the Northeast region.
Jeffrey Mercer, of Windham, was hired as a project engineer in the wastewater practice group. Previously, he worked in the public sector at a funding agency focused on wastewater projects.
Matthew Burns, of Augusta, was hired to provide support engineering services in the firm’s civil engineering practice group.
• Jim Manzer, an engineer with Santec, earned his Professional Traffic Operations Engineer certification. Manzer has 10 years of experience in roadway construction, traffic planning, and water infrastructure design.
• Bill Conda, a Realtor and real estate broker with RE/MAX Realty One in York, was elected president of the board of trustees of the York County Council of the Maine Association of Realtors.
Conda has more than 30 years’ experience selling real estate in York County and has been a trustee for four years.
• Jon Carr, of Allen’s Mayflower Van Lines in Scarborough, was named residential salesperson of the month for November.
Carr has been providing moving consulting to the people of Maine for more than 35 years.
• Putney, Inc., a veterinary pharmaceutical company, was named Portland’s 2013 Business of the Year for its contributions to Portland’s economic growth.
This is the fifth major award that the company has won in the last six months. Previously, Putney was named to the Inc. 5000 list and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
• Gene Libby was selected by his peers to be included in the 2014 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Libby, a founding partner of Libby O’Brien Kingsley & Champion, LLC of Kennebunk, was recognized for his work in criminal defense and family law. He has been named in Best Lawyers for the past 10 years.