Sunday, March 9, 2014
The Associated Press
NEW YORK — The following is a list of initial public offerings planned for the coming week. Sources include Renaissance Capital and SEC filings.
• Aramark Holdings Corp.: Philadelphia, 36.3 million shares, priced $20 to $23, managed by Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and Credit Suisse. Proposed NYSE symbol ARMK. Business: Provides food, facilities and uniform services to a variety of commercial clients.
• Autohome Inc.: Beijing, China, 7.8 million American depositary shares, each representing one class A ordinary share, priced $12 to $14, managed by Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs Asia. Proposed NYSE symbol ATHM. Business: Provides online information, listings and reviews for auto consumers in China.
• CatchMark Timber Trust Inc.: Norcross Ga., 10.5 million shares, priced $14 to $15, managed by Raymond James, Baird and Stifel. Proposed NYSE symbol CTT. Business: REIT engaged in the ownership and management of timberlands in the U.S.
• Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings: Houston, 30 million shares, priced $19 to $21, managed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse. Proposed NYSE symbol CQH. Business: Owns a 55.9 percent limited partner interest in Cheniere Partners.
• DTLR Holding Inc.: Hanover, Md., 5.8 million shares, priced $12 to $14, managed by Baird and Piper Jaffray. Proposed Nasdaq symbol DTLR. Business: Retailer of footwear, apparel, and accessories.
• Fidelity & Guaranty Life: Baltimore, 9.8 million shares, priced $17 to $19, managed by Credit Suisse, J.P. Morgan and Jefferies. Proposed NYSE symbol FGL. Business: Life insurance provider targeting middle-income Americans.
• Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.: McLean, Va., 112.8 million shares, priced $18 to $20, managed by Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and BofA Merrill Lynch. Proposed NYSE symbol HLT. Business: Owns and franchises a portfolio of 4,080 hotels worldwide.
• Kindred Biosciences Inc.: Burlingame, Calif., 5.8 million shares, priced $6 to $8, managed by BMO Capital Markets and Guggenheim Securities. Proposed Nasdaq symbol KIN. Business: A clinical-stage biotech developing pet therapeutics.
• Nimble Storage Inc.: San Jose, Calif., 8 million shares, priced $16 to $18, managed by Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. Proposed NYSE symbol NMBL. Business: Manufactures flash-optimized, hybrid storage for enterprises.
• Valero Energy Partners LP: San Antonio, Texas, 15 million shares, priced $19 to $21, managed by J.P. Morgan, Barclays and Citigroup. Proposed NYSE symbol VLP. Business: Valero-backed limited partnership that owns pipeline and logistics assets.