Thursday, December 12, 2013
• Colleen Tetzlaff joined the clinic at Walmart operated by St. Mary's Regional Medical Center. Tetzlaff previously worked in family practice, women's health and oncology specialties in Maine and Vermont.
• Annette Lease was named vice president of wealth management for the Greater Bangor region at Bangor Savings Bank. Lease, of Bangor, has more than 10 years of financial planning and wealth management experience.
• Steve Liles was hired as a senior director of pharmacy services at Goold Health Services. Liles worked directly with state Medicaid administration for more than 10 years, most recently as a senior director at Magellan Medicaid Administration. He previously worked as a clinical pharmacist and clinical coordinator in hospitals for more than 20 years.
• Betsy Sibley was hired as marketing and business development director at Community Credit Union. Sibley was previously an insurance agent for Varney Agency. She has nearly 10 years of experience in consumer and business sales.
• Jhanae Laplante was promoted to card services coordinator at Community Credit Union. Laplante, of Auburn, joined the credit union last year as a member representative.
• Jodi Nofsinger, an attorney with Berman & Simmons in Lewiston, was named president of the Maine Trial Lawyers Association.
Daniel J. Stevens, an attorney for Pierce Atwood's litigation department in Augusta, was named president-elect.
Randall E. Smith, a senior partner in the firm of Smith & Elliott, P.A. in Saco, was appointed treasurer.
Michael Welch of Lewiston, a personal injury lawyer for the past 25 years, was named treasurer.
John A. McArdle III, an attorney for Kelly, Remmel & Zimmerman, is past president.
• PATCO Construction in Sanford was recognized by VP Buildings and inducted into its 2012 Hall of Fame. The company received the award for its "outstanding integration of building systems, products and design for Family Dollar in Lee, N.H., and Union Machine in Groveland, Mass.," a news release said.