Thursday, April 17, 2014
• Randy Easler joined Norway Savings Bank as vice president and branch manager of its Saco location.
Easler has been involved with many charitable organizations, such as the Boys and Girls Clubs and United Way.
• Kyle Glover joined Pierce Atwood LLP in Portland.
Glover will practice in the firm's intellectual property and technology group. Prior to joining Pierce Atwood, Glover served as law clerk for the Hon. Jon O. Newman of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and for the Hon. F. Dennis Saylor IV of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
• Dr. William "Ross" Wadland joined the internal medicine team at Martin's Point Health Care's Portland Health Care Center.
Dr. Wadland has a specialty in geriatric medicine.
He has been a staff physician at the Gosnell Memorial Hospice House in Scarborough.
• Amy Lovett, of South Portland, rejoined the sales team at Classic Flooring, 429 Route 1 in Scarborough.
Lovett left the business about six years ago.
• Lisa Parker joined Community Credit Union as a full-time member representative in its Lewiston branch.
Parker has several years of member service experience at another credit union.
Brett Bisson also joined Community Credit Union as a part-time member representative in Lewiston.
Bisson, of Turner, is currently enrolled in the criminal justice program at Central Maine Community College. He lives in Turner.
• Aaron Baker and Vince Dargush joined KPI Direct, a Portland-based integrated direct marketing and brand management agency.
Baker was hired as a integrated media manager for its marketing and media strategy team.
Dargush was hired as a manager of consumer sales.
• Douglas Hazlett was promoted to vice president and personal lines manager at MMG Insurance Company.
Hazlett has years of experience in the industry, working in personal lines and strategic management positions.
• Karen Parker was named executive director of the Mid Coast Hunger Prevention Program in Brunswick
Parker had served as program director and interim executive director. She formerly worked in management roles at L.L. Bean.
• Brandon Clark was promoted to general manager of Hamlin's Marine in Waterville.
Clark joined the business in 2003.