Wednesday, December 11, 2013
• Mary Henderson joined the Maine Children's Alliance as a senior policy analyst. Henderson is a public interest attorney with more than 30 years of experience in low income advocacy, health care and government. She was an attorney at Pine Tree Legal Assistance, the founding executive director of Maine Equal Justice Project, and was recently an analyst for the National Academy for State Health Policy.
• Sandy Cox of Windjammer Realty joined the New England Real Estate Company. Cox, of Camden, was an executive at MBNA before beginning his real estate career in 2003 with Greene Keefe Real Estate. In 2005, he opened Windjammer Realty Company.
• Lily Dalton joined Edwards, Faust & Smith, CPAs to assist with managing the tax department. Dalton, of Bangor, has several years of consulting experience, including working for accounting firms, Deloitte Consulting and Anderson Consulting. She also performed research at Carnegie Mellon.
• Ellie Udeh was hired at Occupational Medical Consulting, LLC in Leeds as a wellness works program director. Udeh spent the past eight years overseeing wellness initiatives for Hannaford Bros/Delhaize America.
• Cameron Scott joined Meyers, Harrison & Pia, LLC as a member of its business valuation and litigation assistance group. Scott lives in Portland.
• Maggie Kelley joined Maine Community Health Options as director of care management and quality. Kelley previously worked for Cigna Onsite Health as an on-site nurse practitioner and health care advocate. Her earlier experience includes serving as director, employee health services at Maine Medical Center.
• Mike Redding joined WCSH 6 (Portland) and WLBZ 2 (Bangor) as news director. Redding previously worked as executive producer at Gannett Broadcasting's WFMY-TV in Greensboro, N.C. He has earned 28 Emmys, two national Edward R. Murrow Awards, 11 regional Murrows and 11 Associated Press awards.
• Jon Henderson joined Systems Engineering as a business development manager for the Greater Bangor area. Henderson has more than 10 years of experience in the telecommunications and IT industries. Most recently, he served as the senior vice president of sales and marketing at Otelco Inc.
• Gillian Baruso joined Maine Community Health Options as a special project manager. Baruso, of Portland, most recently worked at Humana, where she served as a business analyst, consultant and held numerous management roles.
• Megan McEwan has re-joined Diversified Business Communications as a conference coordinator. McEwan was previously employed with EMF Broadcasting in Denver.
• Ryan Feeley was hired as director of Berwick Academy's Middle School. Feeley is currently the assistant headmaster of Cardigan Mountain School in Canaan, N.H.
• Staci Best was named the new coordinator of marketing and events at Maine Energy Marketers. Best had worked as public relations and events manager of the Convention + Visitors Bureau of Greater Portland.
• Trish Shorey was hired at Linnell, Choate & Webber, LLP. Shorey, of Bridgton, is practicing in the areas of employment law, workers' compensation and criminal law. She previously worked at a global accounting firm, where she provided its clients with information privacy and data protection consulting services.
• Dr. Annamarie Jean Pond, a family medicine physician, joined the medical staff at Bridgton Hospital. Dr. Pond lives in Auburn and is practicing with Naples Family Practice. Most recently, she completed her residency training at the Central Maine Medical Center Family Medicine Residency in Lewiston.
• Greg Schultz was named vice president of One Source Risk Management and Funding Inc. in Falmouth. Schultz previously worked at Euler Hermes North America.
(Continued on page 2)