Saturday, April 19, 2014
• Mike Normandeau joined PowerPay to manage its capital program. Normandeau, of Cumberland, has 20 years of experience in sales, banking and real estate financing. He was previously a mortgage loan officer at TD Bank.
• Samuel Adams joined Corporate Finance Associates as director of its Portland office. Adams joined the firm from Woodhull Capital Advisors, LLC, a New-York-based fund manager.
• Dan McGovern was hired at Diversified Business Communications as an editor. McGovern previously worked for Triton News Corp. in Portland.
• Tonya Beckwith joined People's United Bank as a customer service manager at the Scarborough branch. Beckwith has more than 10 years experience in the banking industry, which includes consumer and small business lending and growth.
• Betsy Morrison joined PSL Services as the program manager for STRIVE U. Most recently, Morrison was a project coordinator for Community Counseling Center. She spent more than 20 years coordinating services for young adults with special needs as they transition from school to adult life.
• Scott Taggersell joined Maine Community Health Options as director of business development. Taggersell, of Kennebunk, worked as director of sales and marketing at NorDx for the past 14 years. He has experience as vice president of marketing and managed care at Jackson Brook Institute.
Jane Cariello was hired as director of service operations at MCHO. She has more than 20 years of experience in financial services and health care. Previously, she has managed the operations for an employee benefit plan provider.
• Brian Hinrichs was named executive director of the Bangor Symphony Orchestra. Hinrichs is completing his MBA at the Bolz Center for Arts Administration, UW-Madison, where he has recently held graduate positions with the Madison Symphony Orchestra and Pro Arte Quartet. Prior to pursuing his MBA, Hinrichs spent three seasons working for Madison Opera, first as the manager of communications and community outreach and later as the director of marketing. Hinrichs will assume his new position on June 1.
• Liam McCoy joined Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty as a vice president. McCoy, of Cape Elizabeth, has more than 15 years experience in the real estate industry. He has brokered transactions in several towns in Greater Portland including Cape Elizabeth, South Portland, Portland, Scarborough and Falmouth.
• Mike Schultz was recently recruited by iCST to head up account management in the IT recruiting and staffing department at the South Portland location. Schultz formally worked for TEKSystems in Chicago, IL.
Maura Mulcahy also joined the business development team at iCST. Mulcahy was most recently with Gartner, Inc. in Fort Myers, Fla.
Kathleen Kerr was recently appointed director of operations. Recently, Kerr served as director of IS operations at Martins Point Health Care.
• Nancy A. Noyes recently joined Leathe & Associates, LLC as a senior wealth adviser in its Portsmouth office. Noyes, of Eliot, spent the past 18 years working as an executive at Salomon Brothers.
• Lois Napier Skillings, president and chief executive officer of Mid Coast Health Services, was elected to serve on the FHC, Inc. board of directors. Skillings serves on many boards of local non-profits. In 2011, she was appointed to serve as a trustee of the Mid Coast Regional Redevelopment Authority.
• Tollef Olson was recently appointed to the board of directors of the Friends of Casco Bay. Olson, of South Portland, was a commercial fisherman, marine salvage diver, urchin harvester, blue mussel grower, and is now a principal in Ocean Approved.
(Continued on page 2)