Thursday, April 17, 2014
• Richard Brophy was hired as a site safety specialist at Burns & McDonnell in New Gloucester.
Brophy, of Old Orchard Beach, is working on the Maine Power Reliability Program. Previously, Brophy worked for NRG Companies, one of the country's largest power generation and retail electric businesses.
• Michael Wood joined R. M. Davis as vice president and portfolio manager.
Wood will be based at the firm's Portland office. He has 20 years of leadership experience and previously served as a managing director, head of portfolio management and trust officer.
• Lee Freeman was hired as vice president of global business development for Sewall.
Freeman has 35 years' experience in forestry and natural renewable resources. He was previously with Thomson Reuters Lanworth.
• Baker Newman Noyes hired 10 interns at three of its locations across New England.
The following students from Maine were hired as interns at Baker Newman Noyes' tax department for the spring semester.
Nicole Bezanson of Falmouth has undergraduate degrees in physics and atmospheric science with a minor in math, and a master's degree in meteorology from McGill University. She also earned an advanced accounting certificate from University of Maryland University College.
Shelley Duplisea of Wells is a senior at Saint Joseph's College of Maine, where she is studying accounting.
Courtney Francis of Caribou is working towards post-graduate degrees in accounting and finance at the University of Southern Maine.
Natasha Nuttall of Orland is a junior at Thomas College, pursing a degree in accounting and an MBA.
Erin Abbott of Starks is pursuing an accounting degree and an MBA at Thomas College.
Patrick Brady of Kennebunk graduated from the University of Maine with a degree in civil engineering. He is in his second year at Maine School of Law.
Ben Hubert of Augusta is a senior at Thomas College pursuing an MBA in accounting and IT management.
• Sunday River Resort appointed two key members to its management team.
Aaron Fultz was promoted to director of food and beverage. Fultz joined the resort team in 2007 as a banquet manager.
Jim Largess was promoted to vice president of food and beverage and community relations.
Largess joined the resort team in 1989.
• Peter Boudreau was promoted to store manager at TD Bank in Sanford.
Boudreau, of Lyman, joined TD Bank in 2011 as an assistant store manager in Saco. Prior to joining TD Bank, Boudreau served as a manager at Wells Fargo Financial in South Portland.
• Carrie Zeisse was promoted to chief operating officer of United Way of Greater Portland.
• Preservation Management Inc. in South Portland promoted two individuals on its staff.
Stephen Robinson was named president and chief executive officer, and Christine Jenkinson was named senior vice president and chief operating officer.
Robinson joined PMI in 2011 as chief facilities and engineering officer. He has more than 25 years of engineering expertise. Jenkinson joined PMI in 2009 and was promoted to chief operating officer in October 2010.
She has more than 15 years of experience in the affordable housing industry. She previously worked at The Wishcamper Companies, Inc.
• Michael Marchus, Sean Doucette and Patrick Norton joined the board of directors for SeniorsPlus in Lewiston.
Marchus, of Lewiston, works for Key Bank in Auburn. He is also an officer in the Maine Air National Guard.
Doucette, of Lewiston, works for Northeast Bank.
Norton, of Freeport, is an independent consultant and adjunct instructor at the University of Southern Maine's Lewiston/Auburn campus.
(Continued on page 2)