Sunday, April 20, 2014
• Adam Wilding joined Burns & McDonnell in New Gloucester as an assistant project manager. Wilding, of Lewiston, will be working for the Maine Power Reliability Program. Previously, he worked for Weston & Sampson Engineers as an engineer.
• Kippy Rudy was named development officer of the Bowdoin International Music Festival. Rudy, of Bath, most recently served as executive director of Portland's One Longfellow Square.
• Kara Moody joined Boyle Associates, Environmental Consultants, as an environmental scientist. Since 2009, Moody has served as a project manager and crew leader on various wildlife research and monitoring efforts throughout the Northeast and in North Carolina.
• Lee Cullivan was hired as director of information technology at Pierce Atwood LLP. Prior to joining the firm, Cullivan worked at Boston Medical Center as an information technology engineering manager and network manager. He has nearly 15 years of information technology management, design, building and operational experience.
• Angela Weston was named executive director of the Maine State Bar Association. Weston has served as deputy executive director of the association since 2004. She replaces Julie Deacon, who is retiring after 15 years as executive director. Weston was previously special assistant to the chancellor at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke.
• Joanie Monteith was promoted to manager of TD Bank's Kennebunk store. Monteith has 10 years of banking experience. She joined TD Bank in 2008 as an assistant store manager in York, her most recent position.