Tuesday, March 11, 2014
• Linda Wyman joined People's United Bank as assistant vice president, mortgage account officer in the Portland market. Wyman is active with the Greater Portland Chamber of Commerce, the Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce, The Woodfords Club and Federation of Republican Women.
• Jeremy Fischer was hired at Drummond Woodsum as an attorney. Fischer teaches business law at the University of Maine School of Law.
• Dr. Michael Pardales was hired as vice president and chief learning officer of Saint Joseph's College in Standish. Pardales, of Buffalo, N.Y., previously served as dean of education and human services at Canisius College in Buffalo.
• Ed Crockett joined Shipyard Brewing Co. as president of Capt'n Eli's Soda. He has 25 years of consumer product sales and management experience in the food and beverage industry. Most recently, he directed sales for Oakhurst Dairy in Portland.
• Sarah Tracy joined Pierce Atwood LLP in Portland as counsel in its energy practice group. Tracy had worked as a staff attorney with the Maine Public Utilities Commission in the legal and the electricity and gas division.
• Maine Audubon recently hired several new staff members. Michelle Smith was hired as the communications and marketing manager. Most recently, she was communications manager for Goodwill Industries of Northern New England. Libby VanWyhe was hired as an environmental educator. She recently completed her master's of science degree in environmental education from Southern Oregon University.
• Westleigh Morin joined the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Maine as a development coordinator. Morin previously worked for City Year, an education-based AmeriCorps program serving Manchester, N.H.
• Nicole Goodrich joined Willis of Northern New England, Inc. as a senior account manager. Goodrich has a Maine Producer License and previously worked in the insurance and investment arenas. Alan Frost joined the firm as an account executive in its commercial business unit. He has more than 30 years of experience in commercial and personal insurance. Most recently, he worked for affiliate Willis Personal Lines LLC, where he served as a personal risk adviser.
• Tilson, the Portland-based IT and telecom services company, recently hired four consultants. Jason Sacco was hired as a senior consultant on Tilson's network team. Most recently, he was a project manager and field engineer at Earthlink Business. Cameron McNutt was hired as a consultant for its utilities division. Most recently, he was a lead field technician for Trilliant Networks. Jeff Coffin was hired as a consultant for Tilson's utilities division. He has several years of experience at Midcoast Internet. Ben Guerette was hired as a consultant for Tilson's wireless division. He was previously a corporate trainer with a firm in Denver.
• Heather Pelletier, Meredith Schalk and Christopher Tolford were hired at Macpage LLC, a certified public accounting firm. Pelletier, of Winslow, joined the audit staff. Most recently, she worked at an accounting firm in Oakland. Schalk, of Lisbon Falls, joined the firm as an audit and accounting staff accountant. She has worked at Macpage as an intern since January 2012. Tolford, of Cumberland, joined the firm as an audit supervisor. He previously worked at a Portland accounting firm.
• Warren Dyke was named president of Windham Weaponry, Inc. Dyke has worked for Windham Weaponry since its inception in June 2011 as vice president of production planning.
(Continued on page 2)