• Rosa Mojdehi, M.D., joined All About Women, a specialty practice within Mercy Health System of Maine. Dr. Mojdehi graduated from McGill University Medical School in Quebec and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Vermont in Burlington.
• Terry Gray has joined the staff of the Mercy Pain Center. Most recently, Dr. Gray served as a physician leader and partner in a large multistate anesthesia practice in southern New England.
• Stephanie Hedlund was hired at Diversified Business Communications as director of customer insights and analytics. Hedlund was previously employed with WEX, Inc. in South Portland.
• Emily Kahn joined Bernstein Shur's energy law practice group as a shareholder. Kahn, of Kennebunk, has more than 15 years of experience practicing law in New England. Prior to joining Bernstein Shur, Kahn was senior legal counsel at Wheelabrator Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Waste Management, Inc., in Hampton, N.H.
• Harry Bee and Peter J. Somerville joined the law offices of Bohan Mathers, LLC.
Bee will serve as an intellectual property paralegal. He has worked as a paralegal in trademark and copyright matters for 19 years.
Somerville joined the firm as a patent case manager. He has nine years of experience in that discipline.
Bohan Mathers, LLC, is an affiliate of Perkins Olson, PA.
• Kenda Bouffard was promoted to a retail loan underwriter at Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution. Bouffard, of Biddeford, joined the bank eight years ago. This is her third promotion.Tweet