Wednesday, April 16, 2014
• Rachel Hester-Huynh joined MaineToday Media as consumer marketing manager.
Hester-Huynh, of Portland, was hired to manage the day-to-day implementation of consumer marketing efforts to grow consumer revenue through all products and services. She comes to MTM from the University of Maryland, where she was the marketing and communications coordinator for the Smith School of Business.
• Brittany Deane joined Beach Glass Transitions as a senior care adviser.
Deane will focus on guiding seniors and their families through the transition into senior care services.
• Stacy DiPerna joined Scarborough Health Care.
DiPerna, of Gorham, is board certified and licensed as an acute care nurse practitioner.
She has worked in a family practice and as a hospitalist in Southern Maine for the past four years. DiPerna will begin Sept. 17.
• Julia Howland joined Macpage LLC, a certified public accounting firm as a tax staff accountant.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked at a Portland-based accounting firm.
• Laurie Scott joined Stepping Stones, a Maine-based family-services agency as adoption manager.
Scott joins Stepping Stones from The Acadia Adoption Center in Kennebunk, where she served as the executive director since 2010. Scott has had a long career in adoption and public education in Maine.
• Paul Collins was promoted to lead commercial lending officer for Androscoggin Bank's Southern Maine Region.
Collins has been a commercial loan officer with Androscoggin Bank since May 2012.