Thursday, April 24, 2014
The Associated Press
MADISON — Authorities say a fire originating in a back bedroom destroyed most of a mobile home in Madison, but the family living there is OK.
Madison Fire Chief Roger Lightbody told the Morning Sentinel of Waterville that the bedroom was completely destroyed in Friday night's fire and the rest of the interior has extensive smoke damage.
Lightbody says three children and two adults were inside, although no one was injured. The family lost three or four cats.