April 16, 2013

Firefighters believe arson caused UMaine frat fire

The Associated Press

ORONO — Firefighters believe arson is the cause of a fire that damaged a University of Maine fraternity house last week.

The attic caught on fire of the Phi Kappa Sigma house in Orono on Friday.

No one was hurt, but 14 people who live in the house, can't stay there right now.

WABI-TV reports the state Fire Marshal's Office is investigating.

Were you interviewed for this story? If so, please fill out our accuracy form

Send question/comment to the editors

Further Discussion

Here at PressHerald.com we value our readers and are committed to growing our community by encouraging you to add to the discussion. To ensure conscientious dialogue we have implemented a strict no-bullying policy. To participate, you must follow our Terms of Use.

Questions about the article? Add them below and we’ll try to answer them or do a follow-up post as soon as we can. Technical problems? Email them to us with an exact description of the problem. Make sure to include:
  • Type of computer or mobile device your are using
  • Exact operating system and browser you are viewing the site on (TIP: You can easily determine your operating system here.)