November 8, 2012

Suspect in Bangor triple slaying moved to another jail

Penobscot Sheriff Glenn Ross has said Randall Daluz was being held under maximum security because of harassment by friends and family of the victims.

The Associated Press

BANGOR — One of the men charged in the deaths of three Maine residents who were shot then left in a burning car in Bangor has been moved from the Penobscot County Jail to the lockup in neighboring Hancock County.

Penobscot Sheriff Glenn Ross did not say why Randall Daluz was moved, but had previously said he was being held under maximum security, because he was experiencing harassment by friends and family of the victims.

Daluz and Nicholas Sexton face murder charges. Ross tells the Bangor Daily News that Sexton is being held in administrative segregation.

They're charged with fatally shooting Daniel Borders of Hermon, Nicolle Lugdon of Eddington, and Lucas Tuscano of Bradford, then setting fire to a rental car with the bodies inside in August.

Both have pleaded not guilty.

Were you interviewed for this story? If so, please fill out our accuracy form

Send question/comment to the editors




Further Discussion

Here at PressHerald.com we value our readers and are committed to growing our community by encouraging you to add to the discussion. To ensure conscientious dialogue we have implemented a strict no-bullying policy. To participate, you must follow our Terms of Use.

Questions about the article? Add them below and we’ll try to answer them or do a follow-up post as soon as we can. Technical problems? Email them to us with an exact description of the problem. Make sure to include:
  • Type of computer or mobile device your are using
  • Exact operating system and browser you are viewing the site on (TIP: You can easily determine your operating system here.)