Holding Court for Kevin Thomas' thoughts on the Maine
Rollover images for captions
Red Claws coverage
- Red Claw Wright signs 10-day contract with Milwaukee Bucks
Chris Wright returns to the Bucks for the second time in the past month.
- D-League: Red Claws lose to Iowa in season finale
With only six players in uniform, Maine can’t slow down Patrick Christopher.
- Red Claws stagger to another setback
Chris Wright scores 30 points but Maine loses its fifth straight.
- Red Claws end home season with a loss
The Fort Wayne Mad Ants win 123-114 at the Portland Expo.
- Newest Red Claw grew uncomfortable in Ukraine
Julian Mavunga is thankful to be back in the U.S.
- Red Claws lose in closing seconds
Sioux Falls wins on a 3-pointer with 3.8 seconds left, 113-110.
- Red Claws fall to Sioux Falls
With just eight players, Maine falls into a 19-point hole and loses by 10.
- Red Claws lose at Canton
The Charge use a balanced offense for a 117-108 victory.
- Red Claws recover for a win after blowing a big lead
With no playoff possibilities, Maine is playing for pride.
- Steve Solloway: Staying grounded after trotting the globe
Dajuan Eubanks, a Red Claws executive, played for the Harlem Globetrotters.
- Delaware 87ers have the Red Claws’ number
Former Red Claw Tiny Gallon nets the go-ahead points.
- Frank Gaines leads Red Claws over BayHawks
The rookie guard scores 31 to continue his hot streak.
- Red Claws player was an NCAA tourney darling
Sherwood Brown helped Florida Gulf Coast reach the Sweet Sixteen last year.
- Red Claws lose Texas shootout
Defense takes a holiday during Friday’s D-League game in Frisco, Texas.
- Red Claws beaten at Rio Grande Valley
A dominating third quarter clinches the victory for the Vipers.
- NBA castoff sparks Red Claws over Mad Ants
Tyshawn Taylor adjusts to Maine’s lineup.
- Red Claws rout Fort Wayne Mad Ants, 131-106
Maine leads from the start, led by Tyshawn Taylor’s 33 points.
- Red Claws turn it over to Mad Ants
Twenty-seven turnovers add up to another loss for Maine’s D-League team.
- It pays for NBA prospects to play D-League
The attention is priceless although the money is not.
- D-League: Red Claws’ Abdul Gaddy learning on the job
The rookie guard has rookie flaws, but his leadership and production are vastly improved.