TODAYVery warm and humid with clouds and sun; breezy this afternoon with a strong thunderstorm late
TONIGHT A couple of strong thunderstorms around this evening; mainly cloudy with a couple of showers late
|55%||Chance of Precipitation|
|29.77 inHg||Barometric Pressure|
- Sunrise 5:21 AM
- Sunset 8:01 PM
Today July 23
65 F | 86 F
A strong afternoon t-storm
58 F | 76 F
Not as warm with a t-storm
59 F | 79 F
62 F | 81 F
Mostly sunny and pleasant
64 F | 77 F
Some sun, a t-storm possible
- Today Wind from the south-southwest at 8-16 knots. Wave heights 2-4 feet. Visibility generally unrestricted.
- Today Night Wind from the west at 4-8 knots. Wave heights 2-4 feet. A strong evening thunderstorm.
- Tomorrow Wind from the north-northeast at 4-8 knots. Wave heights 2 feet or less. Visibility less than 2 miles in a shower or thunderstorm; otherwise, clear.
- Tomorrow Night Wind from the west-northwest at 3-6 knots. Wave heights less than a foot. Mainly clear.
- Friday Wind from the west-southwest at 4-8 knots. Wave heights 2 feet or less. Visibility clear to the horizon.
- Friday Night Wind from the southwest at 6-12 knots. Wave heights 2 feet or less. A starlit sky.