Two people were taken to Goodall Hospital following an explosion and chlorine spill in a Sanford garage today.

The incident happened just after noon at 2 Laurel Court, a fire department spokesman said. The two people were reported in stable condition.

The source of the chlorine was apparently pool chemicals, he said. No other details were available.
 


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.