YARMOUTH – Cape Elizabeth and Yarmouth took perfect records into a matchup of boys’ soccer teams Thursday night. They may not be perfect now, but they’re still unbeaten.

After Andy Lynch scored the tying goal for the Capers (5-0-1) on an assist from Timmy Takach with 14:32 left in regulation, the game ended with three minutes left in regulation because the lights went out, denying the teams a chance to break the 1-1 tie.

The Clippers (5-0-1) took the lead when Luke Pierce scored on an assist from Kyle Groves with 8:26 left in the first half.

Cape Elizabeth goalies Cam Brown and Brett Parker combined to make four saves.

Chris Knaub stopped four shots for Yarmouth.

BONNY EAGLE 2, BIDDFORD 0: The Scots (4-1-2) got first-half goals from Ryan Jordan and Kyle Thomas and shut out the Tigers (0-7) at Biddeford.

Connor Morrison had six saves for Biddeford.

GREATER PORTLAND CHRISTIAN 6, A.R. GOULD 3: Anthony Simpson had three goals as the Lions (3-3) wiped out a 2-1 halftime deficit against the Bears (1-2) at South Portland.

Ben Hammond, Than Peterson and Ryan Waugh each added a goal for the Lions.

Stephen Lyons scored all three goals for A.R. Gould.

KENNEBUNK 3, MASSABESIC 2: Mike Ottman, Harrison Hall and Dan Snyder scored as the Rams (5-1-1) raced to a 3-0 halftime lead and held off the Mustangs (1-6) at Waterboro.

Jake Pelchat scored for Massabesic.

NOBLE 4, DEERING 3: Brandon Vigneault scored off a penalty kick with eight minutes remaining to lift the Knights (2-5) to a win over the Rams (1-5-1) at Noble.

Gordon Potter scored one minute into the game and Jake Emard added two second-half goals for Noble. Charlie Dupee had two goals and Connor McGarvey one for the Rams.

SOUTH PORTLAND 5, SANFORD 2: Dillon Leary scored the first of three unanswered goals with 11:26 left in regulation to break a 2-2 tie and lead the Red Riots (5-2) past the Redskins (2-5) at Sanford.

Sanford opened the scoring on a penalty kick by Andrew Guille- mette early in the first half. Akiba Davis converted a penalty kick for South Portland 13 minutes later.

The Redskins retook the lead with 11:23 left in the first half when Seth Noonkester scored on an assist from Guillemette.

Davis again tied the game with a penalty kick early in the second half.

SCARBOROUGH 2, CHEVERUS 0: Kevin Philbrick had both goals on assists from Trevor Sparta as the Red Storm (6-1) defeated the Stags (4-2-1) at Scarborough.

Peter Moore made two saves for the win. Peter Potthoff finished with nine saves for the Stags.

PORTLAND 1, GORHAM 0: Alain Tuyishime scored as the Bulldogs (5-1-1) edged the Rams (5-2) at Gorham.

Carter Bowers made seven saves for Gorham.

FALMOUTH 1, GREELY 0: J.P. White scored unassisted in the first half and the Yachtsmen (4-2) went on to defeat the Rangers (3-3) at Cumberland.

Will D’Agostino stopped four shots for Falmouth. Elijah Leverett had six saves Greely.

LINCOLN ACADEMY 2, BELFAST 0: Bo McLain scored both goals from Brandon Bonney and the Eagles (4-2-1) edged the Lions (5-2) at Newcastle.