CHICAGO – After being heckled and booed in Detroit, Charlie Sheen changed up his road show for his second stop, using a talk show-style format with an interviewer asking him questions about his life.

The changes seemed to help. Unlike in Detroit, audience members weren’t leaving in droves Sunday and seemed more receptive to the actor.

As in Detroit, Sheen received a standing ovation when he took to the stage at the historic 3,600-seat Chicago Theatre. Some audience members chanted “Detroit sucks.”

During the show, Sheen smoked cigarettes and answered questions from a master of ceremonies, talking about his marriages, his career and his life with the women he calls his “goddesses.”

“They have not disallowed me everything that makes me happy. Period. The end,” Sheen said of the former porn star and an actress who live with him.

Sheen also had some snappy comebacks for the interviewer.

Asked how many times he had been married, he said, “Seven-thousand. That’s why I’m broke.”

Asked why he’s “paid for sex” in the past, Sheen responded, “Because I had millions to blow. I ran out of things to buy.”

Early on, Sheen urged the crowd in an obscenity-laced statement “not to become (expletive) Detroit tonight. Let’s show Detroit how it’s (expletive) done.

Before the show, audience members said they had low expectations based on what they heard and read about the inaugural performance in Sheen’s “My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option” tour.

“We figured we’d try it out and see what happens, and if it’s bad, we’ll leave,” said Katie Iglehart, 23, of Chicago, who was attending the show with a friend.

Sheen’s Detroit show began with thunderous applause but ended 70 minutes later. In between, Sheen tried to appease his audience with rants, a rapper and a question and answer session, ultimately concluding the first show was “an experiment.”

Some fans predicted a premature end for the monthlong trek.

Travolta mob movie to be filmed this year

A highly anticipated film starring John Travolta as the leader of the legendary Gambino crime family has a name: “Gotti: Three Generations.”

Film spokesman Steve Honig confirmed the title Saturday and says the biopic about “Dapper Don” John Gotti will be shot on a budget of about $75 million this year.

Honig says details would be released April 12 at a news conference in New York, where the project will be filmed. The famous mobster died in prison in 2002. His son, 47-year-old John “Junior” Gotti, sold film rights last year for an undisclosed amount.