NEW YORK — Another anger mismanagement allegation has arisen against Alec Baldwin, this time on his way to the altar.

A newspaper photographer filed a complaint with police on Tuesday accusing the “30 Rock” star of punching him outside a marriage license bureau.

No charges had been filed, and the actor vehemently denied throwing any punches.

Daily News photographer Marcus Santos said Baldwin became enraged as he and other photographers were snapping pictures of the 54-year-old actor and his fiancee, Hilaria Thomas, outside the lower Manhattan office where marriage licenses are obtained.

Santos told the newspaper, “I knew he was going to attack me. I stepped back, and he kept coming.” He claimed the actor shoved him before punching him “one time, right in the chin.”

A statement on Tuesday from Baldwin’s publicist accused the photographer of being the aggressor.

As Baldwin and his fiancee were leaving, a person “walking in front of Alec positioned himself to obstruct the view of a photographer aggressively trying to shoot the couple,” the statement said. “The photographer was clearly frustrated, pushed past the bystander and assaulted Alec with his camera. There were no punches thrown, and any subsequent physical contact was simply Alec protecting himself.”

Photos on the newspaper’s website appear to show Baldwin shoving the photographer.

Last year, an American Airlines flight was delayed by Baldwin’s refusal to stop playing a cellphone game. Baldwin later asked for forgiveness from fellow passengers but stopped short of apologizing to the airline or the flight attendant he later mocked on Twitter.

Baldwin posted Tuesday on Twitter: “A ‘photographer’ almost hit me in the face with his camera this morning.” He also said paparazzi should be “waterboarded.”

Bieber relies on people power to finish concert

NEW YORK — Justin Bieber had an unplugged performance at the Apollo Theater on Monday, but it wasn’t intentional.

The singer was nearing the end of a private show in front of a packed house when the power for most of the stage instruments suddenly went out, said his manager, Scooter Braun.

But Bieber still managed to finish his show, with the help of fans singing along with him.

“He was joking, he said it was all the hot girls in here,” said Nina Flowers, the Apollo’s rep, about what caused the power outage.

He then got on the drums, which were working, for a solo.

Flowers couldn’t say what caused the power outage, but she praised the 18-year-old entertainer for finishing the concert.

Depp, partner end long union

LOS ANGELES — Johnny Depp and his longtime partner, Vanessa Paradis, have split.

A publicist for Depp said in a statement Tuesday that the two “have amicably separated.” The statement requested privacy for the former couple and their two children, 9-year-old son, Jack, and 13-year-old daughter, Lily-Rose.

Depp and Paradis met in 1998 but never married during their 14-year relationship. The American actor and the French model-singer lived together with their children in France.

Auction a bust for ‘Octomom’

LOS ANGELES — “Octomom” Nadya Suleman’s California home was put up for auction Tuesday, but there were no bids so it’s been returned to the bank for foreclosure.

Priority Posting and Publishing Inc. required an opening bid of $355,643, but no one bid on the four-bedroom, three-bath house in La Habra, about 25 miles east of Los Angeles. The auction previously was postponed four times.

It’s unknown how long foreclosure might take.

Suleman is the mother of 14 children, including octuplets born in 2009.

Suleman recently declared bankruptcy.