4/9 at 9:16 a.m. Joshua R. Knight, 29, of Casco Road, was arrested on River Road by Officer Patrick Mahar on a probation hold and charges of operating while license suspended or revoked and leaving scene of an accident.

4/10 at 1:09 p.m. Victor H. Wilson, 36, of Middle Street, Bath, was arrested on Medical Center Drive by Officer Mark Steele Jr. on an outstanding warrant.

4/10 at 5:35 p.m. Christopher L. Cheetham, 24, of Beverly Drive, was arrested on Bridge Road by Officer Mark Steele Jr. on charges of refusing to submit to arrest or detention, possession of marijuana and sale and use of drug paraphernalia. 

4/10 at 7:40 p.m. Hong K. Vuong, 35, of Garrison Street, was arrested on Garrison Street by Officer Mark Steele Jr. on a charge of domestic violence assault.

4/12 at 4:46 p.m. Jennifer L. Doucette, 28, of Pleasant Street, was arrested on Stanwood and Pleasant streets by Officer John Roma on an outstanding warrant.

4/12 at 11:00 p.m. Julie Wickett, 37, of Heath Street, was arrested on Station Avenue by Officer Charles Reece on a charge of operating under the influence.

4/13 at 3:16 p.m. Tod M. Thibeault, 56, of Turner Street, was arrested on Pleasant Street by Officer Jason McCarthy on two outstanding warrants.

4/15 at 4:48 p.m. Josiah J. Stewart, 30, of Union Street, was arrested on Union Street by Officer Matthew Swan on charges of domestic violence assault and obstructing report of crime.

4/16 at 1:03 a.m. Ryan A. Purington, of Cumberland Street, was arrested on Cumberland Street by Officer Brian Funke on charges of domestic violence assault and obstructing report of crime.


4/15 at 7:17 p.m. Harold H. Owen IV, 25, of Dunning Street, was issued a summons on Elm Street by Sgt. Paul Hansen on a charge of endangering the welfare of a child.

Fire calls

4/9 at 4:33 p.m. Vehicle crash on Route 1.

4/12 at 4:11 p.m. Vehicle crash on Pleasant Street.

4/12 at 7:43 p.m. Smoke alarm on Maurice Drive.

4/14 at 3:12 p.m. Vehicle crash on River Road.

4/15 at 9:52 p.m. Chimney fire on River Road.


Brunswick emergency medical services responded to 50 calls from April 10-16.

Facebook comments

filed under: