BATH — Top-seeded Brunswick had to play No. 4 Mt. Ararat at a neutral site Saturday in a Eastern Class A boys’ lacrosse semifinal.

It didn’t make any difference.

The Dragons rolled to an 11-1 win to beat the Eagles for the third time this season and advance to the regional final for the fourth consecutive season.

Brunswick will play on its home field Wednesday against third-seeded Cheverus, which beat Messalonskee 8-5.

The site of Saturday’s game was moved from the natural grass field at Brunswick High School to the artificial surface at McMann Field in Bath.

“At 9 p.m. (Friday), we had two inches of standing water in the crease and a 50 percent chance of rain today, so we had to move the game,” Brunswick Coach Don Glover said. “We found a nice place to play the game. It was a great venue for both teams.”

It took the Dragons (12-2) a little while to make themselves feel right at home.

“You can look at the score and say it looks like a pull-away game, but it really wasn’t,” Glover said. “We took advantage of some penalties at times, and that’s what caused the (point) spread.”

“We slowed them down, but once again we couldn’t get anything going offensively against Brunswick,” Mt. Ararat Coach Matt Haskell said. “We threw some wrinkles at them, which slowed them down in the first half, but they started to figure stuff out.”

Brunswick’s Lucas McCue opened the scoring two minutes into the game. Kyle Lussier tied it for Mt. Ararat by turning a feed from Ben Bishop into a goal 35 seconds into the second quarter, but the Dragons got goals from Josh Dorr, Matt Brooks and Kyle Woodruff over the next eight minutes to take a 4-1 lead by the end of the first half.

“We tried to slow it down and get six on six, and in the second half (Brunswick) started to find some chinks in the armor,” Haskell said.

It was the third double-digit win of the season for Brunswick against its biggest rival. The Dragons ran away with a 17-2 win in the season opener at Topsham, the rolled to a 15-4 victory at Brunswick late in the regular season.

“Overall, I was really excited with what the kids did. It felt better than the other two games.”

Cam Glover and TJ Sullivan each scored three goals in the second half.