Gorham Rescue personnel responded to a call of carbon monoxide Monday afternoon at 147 Plummer Road, a dispatcher at Cumberland County Regional Communications Center confirmed.

Further details were initially unavailable.

Last week, Gorham Fire Chief Robert Lefebvre?,? in an American Journal story?, ?warned residents about dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning. Lefebvre said all residences should have a carbon monoxide detector. He also cautioned about keeping snow cleared away from all outside vents.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.

filed under: