LEWISTON — Yarmouth High had a majority of the shots, but Gorham had Travis Mansir.

Mansir scored two goals, including the winner in overtime to lead the Rams to a 3-2 victory Friday night in a Western Class B boys’ hockey semifinal at the Androscoggin Bank Colisee.

Sixth-seeded Gorham (13-5-2), the defending Western Maine champion, advances to the regional final at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Colisee against No. 1 Kennebunk (15-2-2).

Mansir received a pass from Jordan Ward and took off down the right side. He got ahead of his defender just enough for a low shot that hit the goalie and trickled in.

“He can make things happen,” Gorham Coach Jon Portwine said. “He’s fast, really good with the puck. I told him ‘this is your time. You get the puck, take it.’

“He carried us last game and had a really strong game tonight.”

No. 2 Yarmouth (11-8-1) beat Gorham twice during the season, both one-goal games. The Clippers came in with a nine-game unbeaten streak.

Patrick Grant and Tyler Hall scored for Yarmouth. Matt Hooker scored the Rams’ first goal.

Gorham’s special teams killed six penalties including a five-on-three. Rams goalie Noah Bird made 31 saves – 13 in the first period, as Yarmouth outshot Gorham 14-1.

“Our goalie kept us in the game,” Mansir said. “If he didn’t play great in the first period, we wouldn’t have won.”

Yarmouth kept cycling the puck low, looking for passes near the crease. The Clippers got off some point-blank shots, but Bird was in position.

Grant’s goal came after he set up behind the net. He moved out toward the front and fired the puck sideways into the net for a 1-0 lead at 9:35 of the first.

The Rams had a few opportunities, especially with pressure from Mansir and Carter Landry, but could not put the puck on net.

“In the first period we missed the net at least five times,” Portwine said. “It looked more lopsided than it was.”

Gorham tightened its defense in the second period, which helped open up its offense.

When the Rams went on their second power play they got the puck to Hooker, who sizzled in a slap shot at 11:50. Carl Bear had the assist.

In the third period, Yarmouth won a faceoff back to Cooper May. His shot was stopped, but Hall buried the rebound at 4:59. Grant also picked up an assist.

Mansir tied it during a scrum in front of the net, putting in the rebound of his own shot at 9:28.

Two penalties 39 seconds apart gave the Clippers a five-on-three power play at 10:49.

“I told them to break it down, killing 30 seconds at a time,” Portwine said.

His team listened and the game went into overtime. Then Mansir got the puck and took off.

The Rams played Kennebunk in the final week of the regular season, losing 6-0. Gorham appears to have rebounded.

“We were in quite a funk at the end of the season,” Portwine said. “We kind of busted out (in the quarterfinals) and we got it done tonight.”