LISBON — Firefighters in Maine battled a series of blazes across the state, but there were no reported injuries.

A Greenbush home went up in flames in a fire reported at about 3:30 a.m. Monday. Fire Chief Donald Burr says the home was engulfed by the time firefighters arrived.

The homeowner made it out.

A fire caused extensive damage to a two-story home in Lisbon reported on Sunday evening. The long driveway and distance from a hydrant made fighting the fire difficult.

Overheated clothing in a dryer was blamed for a fire that damaged a home in Thomaston on Sunday night.

The occupants of the three-story home reported the fire just after 8 p.m. and made it out safely.

Fire Chief Mike Leo says there was extensive damage to the laundry room.