ELLSWORTH — Maine’s chief medical examiner says a man found dead near an Ellsworth storage building died from an overdose of computer dust cleaner.

Police found Trevor Stover, 40, of the Blue Hill area in a shed behind the building in early September after an anonymous call. WNSX-FM reported the death has been ruled accidental.

The Medical Examiner’s Office says several people have died from computer dust cleaner chemicals this year. The office warns that the toxic chemicals in the cleaner can cause immediate heart and respiratory damage or a heart attack.