WATERVILLE — A Moor Street woman accused of stabbing her neighbor in the stomach Tuesday night, sending him to the hospital with serious injuries, was charged with a felony after she was arrested Wednesday.

Ashley Boivin, 32, was arrested without incident around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at 16 Moor St., according to Deputy Police Chief William Bonney. She was charged with elevated aggravated assault, a Class A felony punishable by up to 30 years in prison, he said.

Boivin’s bail was set at $5,000 cash and she was to be taken to Kennebec County jail in Augusta, he said.

A charge is elevated when a person intentionally or knowingly causes serious bodily injury using a dangerous weapon.

The stabbing occurred during an argument on the street between several people, according to Bonney, who said there was no specific reason for Tuesday’s fight and said that disputes in the neighborhood have been ongoing.

The confrontation between Boivin and the 21-year-old victim turned physical and she allegedly stabbed him and ran away, he said. While police were looking for Boivin Wednesday morning, they were told she could be at the Moor Street address, where they arrested her, Bonney said.

After Tuesday’s 6 p.m. stabbing, police charged three people at the same Moor Street location with assaulting a 19-year-old woman they believed had helped police in the stabbing investigation, according to Bonney. The woman sustained minor injuries, he said.

Colby Dyer, 26, was arrested and charged with domestic violence assault, a Class D misdemeanor, as he was in a relationship with the 19-year-old victim; JennyLee McLean-Miller, 31, and Priscilla Pagliaroli, 20, were both summoned and charged with assault, a Class D crime, in connection with the incident, according to Bonney. Photos of McLean-Miller and Pagliaroli were not available because they were summoned, not arrested.

Police would not release the name of the 21-year-old man whom Boivin allegedly stabbed. Both he and Boivin live on Moor Street, which is off Water Street in the city’s South End.

He was conscious and alert when he was taken Tuesday night to MaineGeneral’s Thayer Center for Health in Waterville with injuries that were not considered life-threatening. He then was transferred to MaineGeneral Medical Center in Augusta, where he was in the critical care unit Wednesday and his condition had been stabilized, according to Bonney.

Dyer is scheduled to appear in Waterville District Court Aug. 2; McLean-Miller and Pagliaroli are to appear in the same court Oct. 4, Bonney said. Boi