FALMOUTH — Nate Arrants scored a pair of first-half goals and added an assist, and Falmouth won its third straight game, defeating Freeport 3-0 on Thursday.

John Mullen set up Arrants’ first goal 8:04 into the game, and Arrants took a feed from Jonah Spiegel to extend the lead with 1:15 left in the half.

Michael Sanzari scored on a setup from Arrants 2:35 into the second half to round out the scoring.

Jack Scribner made one save to earn the shutout for the Yachtsmen (7-1-1). Joe Burke stopped 13 shots for Freeport (5-4).

CAPE ELIZABETH 1, GRAY-NEW GLOUCESTER 0: David Hare scored with 8:29 remaining, and Cape Elizabeth (6-2-1) slipped past the Patriots (5-3-1) at Gray.

Hare got to the ball during a scramble in the box following a free kick, and drove a point-blank shot into the middle of the net.

Sean Agrondia registered the shutout with three saves. Gray-New Gloucester goalie John Henry Villanueva had eight saves.

BONNY EAGLE 3, CHEVERUS 2: Zackary Allocca scored off a setup from Regan McCleary with 10 minutes remaining to give the Scots (2-5-1) the edge on the Stags (4-6) at Standish.

Jack Mullen gave Cheverus a 1-0 lead 15 minutes in off a set up from Luc Dionne, but Ryan Moody scored four minutes later to tie it.

Caleb Pendleton put the Scots ahead in the second half off a pass from Allocca, but Tanner LaFlamme tied pulled Cheverus even again.

SOUTH PORTLAND 4, WESTBROOK 1: Charlie Cronin had a pair of goals to lead the Red Riots (5-3) past the Blue Blazes (4-5-1) at Westbrook.

Princiel Kuniecki and Cooper Mehlhorn also scored for South Portland.

Shammah Gahomera was Westbrook’s scorer.

Riley Hasson had seven saves for the Red Riots. Jacob Brackett stopped eight shots for the Blue Blazes.

YARMOUTH 5, FRYEBURG ACADEMY 0: Eric LaBrie and Matt Dostie scored first-half goals as the Clippers (6-2) took a 2-0 lead on their way past the Raiders (4-5) at Fryeburg.

Tahj Garvey, Luke Groothoff and Bill Jacobs added second-half goals.

Cal Owens needed one save to earn the shutout.

MARSHWOOD 9, SANFORD 0: Noah Caramagno scored two first-half goals as the Hawks (6-2) cruised over the Spartans (2-6-1) in South Berwick.

Henry Honkonen added a pair of goals, while Turner Goodenough had three assists for Marshwood, who led 3-0 at halftime.

WAYNFLETE 3, ST. DOMINIC 0: Ilyas Abdi scored two goals to help the Flyers (4-3-1) beat the Saints (1-7) at Auburn.

Abdi started the scoring eight minutes into the first half, and Christian Brooks scored from 40 yards out six minutes later.

Abdi put in his second goal midway through the second half off a feed from Thorne Kieffer.

MASSABESIC 2, BIDDEFORD 1: Ethan Ouellette scored with 2:10 left in the second overtime to give the Mustangs (1-8) a win over the Tigers (0-9) at Waterboro.

Ouellette slid near the far post to push in a cross from Noah Perry.

Stephen Fitzgerald scored off a corner kick 4:30 into the game for Massabesic. Biddeford’s Matt Tardiff tied it with 2:43 left in regulation.

Joshua Castonguay made nine saves for the Mustangs. Josh Nagle had 16 for the Tigers.