Tom Brady has been doing a Monday morning radio interview on Boston sports-talk station WEEI for years, and last week the station’s parent company and the Patriots announced a multiyear contract extension centered around the quarterback’s weekly appearances. But Brady might be having second thoughts. On Monday, the New England quarterback abruptly ended his chat on the “Kirk & Callahan” show because of on-air comments made about his 5-year-old daughter by another WEEI host, Alex Reimer, on Saturday afternoon.

“Well, I think that – I’ve tried to come on this show for many years and have showed you guys a lot of respect,” Brady said, via The Patriot Way on Twitter. “I’ve always tried to come on and do a good job for you guys, so it’s very disappointing when you hear that, certainly. But my daughter or any child, they certainly don’t deserve that.”

After co-host Kirk Minihane apologized to Brady, the quarterback ended the interview by saying he might be done with WEEI.

“I’ll obviously evaluate whether I want to come on this show again, so I really don’t have much to say this morning,” Brady said. “So maybe I’ll speak with you guys some other time.”

The offending audio apparently has been scrubbed from the WEEI website but the passage was captured and posted on YouTube.

Reimer and his co-host were discussing “Tom vs. Time,” the documentary series about Brady that premiered on Facebook last week.

“It was fine. It was OK,” Reimer said. “All right, I thought the first scene was so staged, where Brady’s like in the kitchen, his kid’s being an annoying little pissant. . .”

Minihane later said that the station had suspended Reimer for the rest of Super Bowl week, according to ESPN’s Mike Reiss.

STEELERS: Pittsburgh signed wide receiver Trey Griffey, son of baseball Hall of Famer Ken Griffey Jr., to a reserve/futures contract.

BILLS: Center Eric Wood’s retirement is on hold over questions about whether the Buffalo Bills can ask him to return a portion of the contract bonus he received for signing a two-year extension in August, a person with direct knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press.

Wood was scheduled to announce his retirement after revealing on Friday that he would no longer be cleared to play after being diagnosed with a severe neck injury.