DOVER, N.H. — Dalton McCann scored the winning goal with 1.7 seconds left as York topped Brunswick 3-2 Tuesday in the Class B South boys’ hockey at Dover Ice Arena.

The Wildcats (14-5) trailed by two goals in the third period, but scored twice 6 seconds apart to tie the game at 2-2 with just over 8 minutes remaining.

The Dragons (9-9) had taken a 2-0 lead on third-period goals by Jacob Doring and Jared Hummer.

The Wildcats advance to play second-seeded Cape Elizabeth on Friday.

BANGOR 6, CONY/HALL-DALE/MONMOUTH 0: David Brown scored a pair of third-period goals and Josh Sherwood, Charlie Budd, Ben Lane and Anthony Caccese also scored as Bangor (12-7-0) topped Cony (8-9-2) to advance to the Class A North semifinals.

Bangor advances to meet top-seeded, two-time defending state champion Lewiston in the regional semifinals on Saturday.

Bangor completed a season sweep of Cony with all three games coming in February. It was Cony’s seventh consecutive loss to Bangor overall and Bangor’s most lopsided win over Cony since 2015. Each of the previous five meetings had been decided by two goals or fewer.

ST. DOMINIC 5, POLAND/LEAVITT/OAK HILL/GRAY-NEW GLOUCESTER 1: Jacob Lewis scored 15 seconds into the third period to regain a two-goal lead for the Saints, who pulled away in a Class A North quarterfinal at Norway Savings Bank Arena.

The third-seeded Saints (9-8-2) had a 2-0 lead with time winding down in the second period when the sixth-seeded Kings (11-8) cut the deficit to one with less than one minute remaining.

“They got enthused by their goal, so we had to weather the storm,” Saints Coach Bob Parker said.

The Saints took a 1-0 lead nine minutes into the game when Noah Pratt’s shot from the right point was stopped by Kings goalie Dakota Soucy, but Jaden Webster was at the right post to put home the rebound.

In the second period, Soucy stopped one shot at the left post, and the rebound went behind the net. Soucy then stopped Dominic Chasse at the right post before Jeremy Phelan backhanded the loose rebound into the open net.

Soucy stopped a mini-breakaway with 62 seconds left in the second period, poking away Chasse’s chance. The Kings went the other way with the puck and used rebounds to score 15 seconds later. A scrum in front of the net resulted in at least one Gaston Fuksa save, but Brandon Michaud was able to push the puck past the goalie on a rebound.

Lewis used his defender as a screen and ripped a shot from the middle of the left circle that went over Soucy’s right shoulder to sway momentum in a big way early in the third period.

“It was a nice shot,” Parker said. “He put it on net and he did his job.”

“That was an uphill battle at that point,” said Kings Coach Joe Hutchinson said. “They got the momentum there early in that third and that was hard to come back from.”

Chasse added a goal from Hunter Hughes four minutes in, then Hughes scored off an assist from Zack Pelletier just under four minutes later.

Chasse was making his return from an injury that caused him to miss much of his freshman season.

“He’s a good player. He handles the puck really well. He’s smart. We’re glad to have him back in the lineup,” Parker said.

Fuksa stopped 15 of 16 shots, including just two in the third period. Soucy made 30 saves.

The Saints advance to Saturday’s regional semifinals against second-seeded Edward Little at Lewiston.