FALMOUTH — Nomination papers are now available at the Falmouth town clerk’s office for residents who are interested in running for available seats on the Town Council, School Board or as a Portland Water District representative. There are two seats to be filled on both the Town Council and the School Board, each for a three-year term, and one person is needed for the role of Portland Water District trustee, representing Cumberland and Falmouth for a five-year term.

Interested residents must submit nomination papers with a minimum of 25 and a maximum of 100 signatures supporting them no later than 5 p.m. April 12.

The municipal election will be held June 8 to fill those seats.

For more information, call the clerk’s office at 781-5253 or go to falmouthme.org/town-clerk/news/nomination-papers.