UNITY TOWNSHIP – The state Fire Marshal’s Office on Thursday released the names of three people who are missing after last weekend’s mobile home fire in Unity Township.

But so far, authorities have not positively identified the three bodies that were found in the burned-out mobile home on March 13.

The three people who lived in the mobile home were Peter Kavin, 56, and Rosalina Zamora, 72, who rented the home last year, and Peter Boulette, 57, described as a boarder, said Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety.

The three have not been seen since the fire. The mobile home was owned by Charles and Edward Pickard, also of Unity Township.

The state Medical Examiner’s Office is working to establish positive identification of the victims, whose bodies were burned beyond recognition, McCausland said.

G. Chris Pond of Millington, Tenn., said by phone Thursday that Rosalina Zamora is his wife’s mother. Both are Filipino, he said, and his wife, Crisalyn, wants to take her mother’s remains home to the Philippines, if they are identified as hers.

“My wife and I have been in contact with an investigator from the state Fire Marshal’s Office and our fear is that it is Rose,” Pond said. “We’ve provided information … including a DNA sample that my wife submitted. There’s always a glimmer of hope that it wasn’t them, but … if they’re not accounted for anywhere else, I don’t see how it could be anyone else but Rose and her boyfriend, Pete.”

Pond said that once the remains are identified, he and his wife will come to Maine and pick them up. “My wife’s family wants her to come home to the Philippines,” he said.

The cause of the fire may never be determined, because the mobile home was consumed in the overnight blaze, leaving little for investigators to examine, McCausland said.