Thursday, April 17, 2014
(Continued from page 1)
• Nicholas Weightman was promoted to small-business relationship manager at TD Bank in Portland.
Weightman, of Portland, joined TD Bank in 2011 as a commercial credit analyst I before his most recent position as assistant vice president, commercial credit analyst II.
• Deb Alpern, a palliative care social worker at Mid Coast Hospital since 2000, received the Social Work Leader of the Year Award from the Maine Chapter of the Society for Social Work Leadership in Health Care.
Alpern was recognized for her clinical work and her commitment to sharing expertise of palliative care through education and awareness.
• The Maine Center for Creativity elected new officers at its annual meeting in June.
Katherine Greenleaf of Greenleaf Consulting, was named president. Jamie Morin, senior vice president of client operations at WEX Inc., was named vice president. Tom MacDonald, senior vice president of Mechanic Savings Bank, was named treasurer. And Alan Atkins of Atkins Chowdry LLC was appointed clerk.
Sam Sezak, a partner at Blue Heron Capital, and Linda Varrell, founder of Broadreach Public Relations, also joined the board.
• David Jean, a principal with Albin, Randall & Bennett, was elected president of Real Estate and Construction Advisors Association.
Jean specializes primarily in financial accounting and consulting for construction, manufacturing and real estate development companies. He will serve a two-year term.
• Clark Insurance moved its Windham office of over 30 years to the Gorham Savings Bank building, 766 Roosevelt Trail.
The Clark Insurance telephone number will remain the same. Office hours have been changed to 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Arthur Marshall Jr., Seth Webber and Lydia Atwood of BerryDunn received the certified valuation analyst credential from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
Marshall and Webber are senior managers for BerryDunn's Valuation & Forensic Services Group and Atwood is a manager for the group.