Tuesday, December 10, 2013
1. Waynflete: The veteran-laden Flyers have enough experience to challenge for a second consecutive Class B state title.
2. Scarborough: The Red Storm are always strong defensively and should contend for a fourth consecutive Class A state title.
3. Cape Elizabeth: A one-two scoring punch should keep the Capers in the Western Class B picture.
4. Kennebunk: Solid performers at both ends of the field could allow the Rams to move up in Western Class A.
5. Marshwood: A tough defense and a potent offense should keep the Hawks in contention in Western Class A.
-- Paul Betit, Staff Writer