NHL Playoffs Results
First Round vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
Bruins win series, 4-3
Second Round vs. New York Rangers
Bruins win series, 4-1
Conference Finals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
Bruins win series, 4-0
Stanley Cup Finals
Wednesday, June 12: Chicago 4, Boston 3 (3 OT)
Saturday, June 15: Boston 2, Chicago 1 (OT)
Monday, June 17: Boston 2, Chicago 0
Wednesday, June 19: Chicago 6, Boston 5 (OT)
Saturday, June 22: Chicago 3, Boston 1
Monday, June 24: Chicago 3, Boston 2
Blackhawks win series, 4-2
- Julien, top-seeded Bruins focus on top prize with first-round series set to start
The President’s Trophy doesn’t shine like the Stanley Cup
- Bruins’ Bergeron gained confidence in the Olympics
Patrice Bergeron won a gold medal in Sochi, but also thrived for the Bruins when he returned from Russia.
- Who will be the hot goaltender at the heart of a Stanley Cup run?
- Red Wings have made these Bruins look ordinary
The Boston Bruins had the NHL’s best record, but are 1-3 in the regular season against their first-round playoff opponent.
- Brodeur may have beaten Bruins for the last time
The Devils’ savior may be cast out of N.J.
- Bruins clinch NHL’s top record
Boston tops Buffalo 4-1 as David Krejci scores two goals.
- NHL roundup: Jets beat Bruins in shootout
Boston still leads Anaheim in the NHL’s overall standings.
- NHL Roundup: Boston Bruins fall to Winnipeg Jets, 2-1
Brad Marchand nets his 24th goal of the season but the Jets prevail in the shootout.
- Bruins lose in a shootout to Minnesota
The Wild clinch a playoff spot, getting the tying goal with 1:05 remaining in the third period.
- Bruins clinch top spot in East with 5-2 win
Boston breaks a 2-2 tie by scoring two quick goals late in the third period to beat the Flyers.
- Bruins on a rare skid after OT loss to Leafs
Boston loses two straight for the first time in over a month.
- Red Wings rally to beat Bruins
Detroit scores two late goals and Jimmy Howard is sound in the net.
- Bruins prevail in Philly shootout
Reilly Smith nets the winner while Tuukka Rask stops 49 shots.
- Bruins top Flyers 4-3 in shootout
Boston improves to 15-0-1 in its last 16 and has won a team-record nine straight road games.
- Bruins stay hot, top Capitals 4-2
Boston clinches the Atlantic Division title with its 14th win in 15 games.
- Bruins blank Blackhawks
This time there’s no late collapse against the Cup champs.
- Bruins lose in shootout, 12-game winning streak over
Montreal wins 2-1, leaving Boston one win short of matching its longest winning streak since 1970-71.
- NHL Roundup: Bruins beat Coyotes
Jarome Iginla scores a pair and Boston now leads NHL with 103 points.
- NHL Roundup: Rangers move past Blue Jackets
- Bruins stretch winning streak to 11
Boston also clinches a playoff berth by defeating Colorado 2-0 on Friday.
- Bruins, Marchand beat Devils for 10th straight win
With 99 points, Boston continues to pull away from the rest of the Eastern Conference.
- Bruins, Iginla tame Wild
Boston extends its conference lead to five points against Pittsburgh.
- Bruins extend winning streak to nine
Tuukka Rask stops 33 shots as Boston beats Minnesota 4-1.
- Bruins’ winning streak reaches eight
Boston has few problems with the Carolina Hurricanes, 5-1.
- Bruins beat Coyotes 2-1 for 7th straight win
The Bruins took over the top spot in the Eastern Conference with the victory.
- Bruins stretch winning streak to six
Goalie Tuukka Rask comes up big in a 4-1 victory against Montreal.
- Bruins tame Panthers once again
- NHL roundup: Bruins capture shootout victory
Reilly Smith scores the key goal against Tampa Bay.
- Rask’s sixth shutout gives Bruins a 3-0 win over Caps
The win comes five days after the Capitals defeated Boston.
- Krejci scores three goals as Bruins top Panthers, 4-1
David Krejci scores Boston’s first hat trick in more than two years.