DURHAM, N.H. — Firefighters are investigating a fire in the men’s locker room at the University of New Hampshire’s campus recreation center.

The fire was reported at about 8:40 p.m. Sunday at the Hamel Recreation Center.

The fire was on the bottom floor of the building. No one was hurt.

Assistant Fire Chief Jason Cleary tells Foster’s Daily Democrat he believes the fire originated in the sauna of the men’s locker room.


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.