Sanford firefighters responded to a carbon monoxide leak on Clinton Street on Thursday morning.

Initial reports indicated that a resident had been taken to a hospital, but firefighters later confirmed that the individual was checked at the scene for signs of poisoning and was found to be OK.

Fire Chief Jeff Rowe said the leak was caused by a malfunctioning furnace.
 

 

 


Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.