MIAMI — The day after he killed Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman went to the doctor with a broken nose, black eyes and two cuts on his head, but the physician determined he didn’t suffer any head trauma, newly released medical records show.

Zimmerman declined to go to an ear, nose and throat specialist even though the primary care physician recommended it, the doctor twice noted.

Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara, posted on his website evidence that he had presented at his client’s bail hearing Friday. Among the documents and recordings posted are witness statements and Zimmerman’s medical records from the day after he shot the 17-year-old Martin.

The medical records document several injuries, but also state that the only reason Zimmerman sought medical attention was because he needed a doctor’s note to return to work, Duval County Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda said in court last week.

Zimmerman had no blurry vision or dizziness but did say he became nauseated every time he thought of the night’s violence, the doctor wrote.

The doctor said Zimmerman had two cuts on his head that did not require stitches because they were already healing. His nose was fractured and caused him pain, the doctor said.

“I recommended that he be evaluated by ENT but he refused,” the doctor wrote.

O’Mara presented the reports and witness statements to show that Zimmerman was injured from his scuffle with Martin. He argued in court last week that it’s unfair to keep Zimmerman in jail for up to a year on a charge of which he may never be convicted.

Zimmerman claims the Miami Gardens teenager slammed his head on the concrete. Prosecutors believe Zimmerman profiled the unarmed teenager, because he assumed Martin was a criminal. He is charged with second-degree murder.

Seminole County Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. is expected to rule this week on whether to release Zimmerman on bond a second time. The judge had revoked Zimmerman’s bail because Zimmerman misrepresented how much money he had on hand to post bond.