Friday, March 7, 2014
• Jacob Gold recently joined The Maine Real Estate Network in South Portland as a sales agent.
Gold, of Portland, specializes in commercial real estate and multi-family properties.
He previously worked for the New York City Department of Environmental Protection.
• Stephanie Hill was hired as a part-time collections clerk at Community Credit Union.
Hill, of Bowdoinham, is currently pursuing an associate's degree in business and accounting at the University of Maine at Augusta. She also assists her husband in running his excavation business.
• Jackie Estes was hired as a loan servicing and cash manager at CEI Capital Management LLC.
Estes has seven years experience in banking and previously worked at The First, N.A.
• Dr. Patricia Keefe joined the medical staff at Parkview Adventist Medical Center.
Keefe previously practiced with SJ Surgical Associates in Nashua, N.H. Her surgical experience includes duty at various U.S. Army hospitals, including service with the 758th Forward Surgical Team in Afghanistan and with the 745th Forward Surgical Team in Iraq.
• Jamee Luce was hired as a director of the newly formed Robotics Institute of Maine.
Previously, Luce taught math and computer science at Messalonskee High School in Oakland. The Robotics Institute of Maine is administered at the Manufacturers Association of Maine in Westbrook.
• Scott Patterson joined Alexander & Schmidt as a technical services manager.
Patterson is a loss prevention executive with more than 30 years of management experience. He previously served as a loss prevention manager for Liberty Mutual's eight regional companies.
• Jay Menario, a chartered life underwriter, joined Martin's Point as chief marketing officer.
Menario has more than 25 years of experience in the employee benefits insurance industry, and had led strategic marketing efforts for several organizations, including UNUM, CIGNA and The Hartford.