- AHL: Pirates rally to tie but lose in shootout
Tobias Rieder’s goal send the game into overtime, but Albany still finds a way to prevail.
- Portland Pirates shake up management team
Ron Cain, majority owner, will take on the role of managing partner/CEO, and Brian Petrovek becomes president of business development.
- Pirates rout Wolf Pack, 5-1, with Louis on the line
The defenseman finds a new home up front and gathers three assists in an impressive victory.
- AHL: Pirates lose to Wolf Pack
Portland falls behind early and can’t complete the comeback in a 4-2 defeat.
- AHL: Pirates hang on to defeat Sharks, 6-4
Portland ends a four-game losing streak, but not without shaky moments.
- Pirates again weak to the finish
Portland hits a new low with a late loss to Hartford.
- Portland Pirates hit new low with another late loss
The Hartford Wolfpack come out on top, 4-3.
- IceCaps overwhelm Pirates
St. John’s surges in the third period to beat Portland.
- Pirates suffer late defensive collapse in Manchester
Portland squanders the lead and then the game.
- IceCaps beat Portland Pirates again, 7-5
St. John’s is 6-1 against the Pirates this season.
- AHL: Pirates’ Hagel suspended along with five Phantoms
A total of six players are disciplined in the wake of two brawls during Sunday’s game.
- Pirates again beat Phantoms
Portland beats Adirondack for the second time in three days.
- AHL: Visentin saves day for Pirates
Mark Visentin stops 53 shots in a 3-2 win over the Adirondack Phantoms.
- Penguins march all over Pirates
Portland’s third-period defensive breakdown proves costly.
- Pirates score four power-play goals to top Binghamton, 5-1
Portland bounces back after three one-sided losses last weekend.
- New lease to bring Pirates back to Portland
The end of a months-long standoff will bring the hockey team and their economic benefits back to the Cumberland County Civic Center for five years.
- A lost weekend for the Portland Pirates
Sunday’s loss to Manchester is Portland’s third in as many days.
- Pirates remain winless at home in 2014
Squander three-goal lead for third lopsided loss of weekend.
- AHL: Penalties kill Pirates’ comeback
St. John’s scores five power-play goals in beating Portland.
- Portland Pirates not likely to move AHL franchise to Glens Falls, N.Y.
Officials in upstate New York say they’re negotiating with a different AHL franchise.
Check the player's stats, bios and background:
Meet the Pirates