A social group, in full regalia, awaits a train on Upper Main Street in this photo, circa the 1920s. The eaves at left belong to the Biddeford Railroad Station; on the Eastern Division, and the building in the background is the Biddeford Box Co. To the right is Andrew & Horrigan Co., which later became the Biddeford-Saco Grain Co.

— Submitted by Jim Leary, Saco


Readers are invited to submit old photographs for use in this weekly feature. Call the News Department at the Journal Tribune, 282-1535, Ext. 329, with any questions.

        Comments are not available on this story.