NEWCASTLE —Micailah Albertson scored with 28 minutes, 52 seconds left in the game to break a scoreless tie and give Morse a 1-0 win over Lincoln Academy in a high school girls’ soccer game Monday.

Albertson collected a loose ball around the 18, broke in on the left side and put a shot past Lincoln (9-5) keeper Christine Hilton.

Marissa Park made 14 saves to earn the shutout for Morse (6-5-3), which won despite being outshot 22-13 by the Eagles.

Hilton finished with nine saves for Lincoln.

HALL-DALE 3, MT. ABRAM 1: Lilly Ly collected a goal and an assist for the Bulldogs (11-2-1) as they downed the Roadrunners (4-7-3) at Salem.

Emily Drapeau opened the scoring 2:45 into the game off a corner kick from Ly, who added her goal off an assist from Addie Davis 11 minutes later.

Dani Sweet also scored a goal for Hall-Dale.

Lindsay Huff scored the lone Mt. Abram goal.

ERSKINE 6, GARDINER 0: Kaylee Porter scored three goals as the Eagles coasted to a win over the Tigers in South China.

Abby Haskell added a pair of goals for Erskine (10-3-1), and Mallory Chamberlain chipped in with a goal and an assist.

Tabytha Hembree had eight saves in goal for Gardiner (5-6-3).

WINSLOW 6, SPRUCE MTN. 0: Six players scored as the Black Raiders (10-2-2) beat the Phoenix (1-13) in Winslow.

Lidia Santos, Paige Smith, Jenna Petrovic, Jordyn Labrie, Sarah Guimond and Makenzie Carlow scored for Winslow.

Amber Delaney and Calley Baker had 20 saves for Spruce Mountain.


MT. VIEW 7, NOKOMIS 0: Mikey Hustus had four goals and two assists as the Mustangs shut out the Warriors.

Max Tomlin, Kevin Richards and Kalvin Croteau scored the other goals for the Mustangs.


SOUTH PORTLAND 3, CHEVERUS 2: Kayla Brown had 12 kills, five aces and five digs and Molly Mawhinney added 13 kills, three aces and 10 digs for the Red Riots (6-8) as they won the final two sets of the match to rally past the Stags (4-10) at Portland.

Kaitlin Bouchard added nine aces and 26 assists for South Portland, which lost the third set 26-24 to fall behind two sets to one.

The Riots responded by winning the fourth set 25-20 before closing out the match with a 15-8 win in the fifth set.